Our Staff & Board of Directors
John Wyckoff, Executive Director
- B.A. – Psychology and M.B.A. – Strategic Leadership
- Executive Director of The Gingerbread House since 2001
- Certified Behavioral Healthcare Executive
- Certified State of Texas Safety Officer
- Certified State of Texas Client Abuse and Neglect
- 38 years experience in various healthcare services
- 29 years experience with non profit corporations
Chelsea Zortman, Forensic Interviewer
- Human Rights, B.A.
- Women and Gender Studies, Nonprofit Studies, Public Policy Studies
- Southern Methodist University
- Chelsea spent three years conducting domestic and international research on women and children’s involvement in sex work, human trafficking, violent crimes, war and policy. Chelsea interned at the Dallas Women’s Foundation and the Dallas CASA agency.
Ashley Wiederkehr, Family Advocate
- Ashley graduated from TCU with a B.S. in Social Work, and from The University of Texas at Arlington, receiving her M.S. in Social Work. She is a Licensed Master Social Worker for Texas. She has worked with child abuse victims, juvenile offenders, and “at-risk” youth. Prior to coming to The Gingerbread House, she interned with a program through CPS, and a previous CAC, and then worked in the substance abuse prevention field. Ashley has trained professionals nationwide, and presented in conferences across the State.
Kineta Holsworth, Counselor
- M.A. LPC-S
- Kineta Holsworth graduated from Baylor University with a B.A in Psychology, and from Dallas Theological Seminary with an M.A. in Biblical Counseling. She has been licensed with the State of Texas to practice counseling since 2012, and has worked exclusively with abused children and their families since that time. She has had years of training on the subjects of child abuse and trauma, as well as on trauma-focused therapeutic interventions.
Alaina Jones, Administrative Assistant
- Alaina will be graduating in December 2017 from Southwestern Assemblies of God University with a BS in Business Administration, a minor in management, and an AA in Bible. She will then continue on to study for a Master’s in Athletic Training from the University of Texas at Arlington. She has worked at The Gingerbread House since November 2016. Having visited a CAC and encountering CPS when she was younger, her background growing up provided her with a unique perspective and understanding for the children and families that come into the center.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Katherine Sirchia, President
Julie Pierce, Vice President
Janet Magee, Treasurer
David Tuttle, Secretary
Kelly Cruzan, Officer at Large
Carla Estes, Officer at Large
Ron Langenheder, Officer at Large
John Wray, Chairperson